We are fortunate that we have the space to welcome our guests on a 42 acre property tucked in the forest, with no common areas and each cabin distanced from the others so everyone can keep to themselves.
However, as long as covod-19 remains with us we understand you may still have some questions or concerns regarding your future travel plans. We constantly strife to address and accommodate those as best we can. As of now the following measures have been taken to minimize any risk and exposure and allow our guests maximum flexibility. We will continue to adapt as the situation unfolds;
- Strict adherance to the latest hotel & hospitality industry guidance as issued by the BC Centre for Disease Control, Work Safe BC and the BC Hotel Association.
- Limit accommodation to guests free of corona virus symptoms. We do accept reservations for the purpose of self isolation.
- Adjusted check-in and check-out times of 4 pm and 10 am respectively, to allow for airing out and intensive cleaning practices between cabin turn-over.
- Self check-in & check-out available. For those requiring assistance, we can drive your luggage to your cabin with our utility vehicle but kindly request guests to load/unload the vehicle themselves.
- Closing of our reception area, all invoicing & payments will be done electronically.
- Frequent deep-cleaning and disinfection, especially high-touch hot spots, appliances and frequent-use surfaces. As we operate without staff we can assure our guests things are done as they’re supposed to at all times.
- We continue to practice self isolation as much as possible and physical distancing with everyone, including our guests.
- Housekeeping during your stay will be limited to the provision of fresh linens/towels and garbage removal only, to be picked up from / delivered to your porch. We will not enter your cabin during your stay.
- Extra provisions of hand soap and disinfectant cleaning materials is made available in all our cabins. We kindly ask our guests to use both during their stay, especially when returning from places frequented by other people.
Adjusted Cancellation Policy:
- In case of any federal and/or provincial government mandated travel bans: Free cancellation.
- In case of any federal and/or provincial government mandated travel advisories: Free cancellation up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date. Within 30 days or less, our regular cancellation policy applies.
- Travel bans and advisories can not be accepted as grounds for free cancellation for any bookings made whilst same travel bans and/or advisories were in effect.
- Whitewater Ski Resort closure: 50% reduction in the cancellation costs that would normally apply. Regular winter rates reduced to our low season rate (i.e from $295 to $260 p/night, based on double occupancy). Season Holiday rates remain unchanged.
- Any other reasons (incl. any personal covid related issues): regular cancellation policy applies.
As a hotel accommodator we are officially considered an essential service and as such remain open to the public. We strongly recommend all our guests to appraise themselves of the most recent guidelines and advisories prior to making a reservation. We further ask our non-local guests to limit stops whilst traveling to and from our lodge as much as possible and to bring your own supplies and groceries for the duration of your stay.
Wherever you are, we wish you good health and look forward to welcome you to our Lodge!
Annelies & Paul