We understand you may have questions and concerns regarding your future travel plans and we will try to address and/or accommodate those as best we can. As of now the following measures have been taken to minimize any risk and exposure and allow our guests maximum flexibility. We will continue to adapt as the situation unfolds;
- Strict adherance to the latest hotel & hospitality industry guidance issued by the BC Centre for Disease Control and Work Safe BC.
- Restrict accommodation to guests free of corona virus symptoms. We do accept reservations for the purpose of self isolation.
- 24 hour wait period for new guest arrivals after last guests departure for all new reservations. This could result in us assigning you a different cabin.
- Due to changed cleaning practices and a newly imposed wait period between cabin stays, all bookings until 30 September are subject to a minimum 2-night stay. We may extent this period, please contact us if you are planning to book beyond this date.
- Self check-in & check-out available. For those requiring assistance, we can drive your luggage to your cabin with our utility vehicle but kindly request guests to load/unload the vehicle themselves.
- Closing of our reception area, all invoicing & payment will be done electronically.
- Frequent deep-cleaning and disinfection, especially high-touch hot spots, appliances and frequent-use surfaces.
- We continue to practice self isolation as much as possible and physical distancing with everyone, including our guests.
- Housekeeping during your stay will be limited to the provision of fresh linens/towels and garbage removal only, to be picked up from / delivered to your porch. We will not enter your cabin during your stay.
- Extra provisions of hand soap and disinfectant cleaning materials is made available in all our cabins. We kindly ask our guests to use both during their stay, especially when returning from places frequented by other people.
- Arrangements can be made for guests not having to leave their cabin for the entire duration of their stay with us (catering, groceries, etc) - if needed, kindly contact us in advance.
- Free cancellations up to 48hrs before arrival on all reservations made prior to April 1st, no questions asked, plus very flexible cancellation policies for all reservations made thereafter.
As BC has seen the rate of COVID transmission decline and ‘flattened the curve’, the province has now entered its “Stage 2” of re-opening with a gradual easing of restrictions. With new workplace practices in place many local businesses have started to re-open as have our provincial parks. It is still advised however to limit domestic travel to local destinations only. We kindly ask guests who book with us to be mindful of this advisory.
Wherever you are, we wish you good health and hope to be able to welcome you (back) to our Lodge soon!
Annelies & Paul