Updated as of 4 April
We understand you may have questions and concerns regarding your future travel plans and we will try to address and/or accommodate those as best we can. As of now the following measures have been taken to minimize any risk and exposure and allow our guests maximum flexibility. We will continue to adapt as the situation unfolds;
- Daily monitoring of BC Health authority information updates and guidelines.
- Restrict accommodation to guests free of corona virus symptoms, determined at management/owners discretion. We therefore can not take reservations for self quarantine, but welcome those for staycations, self isolation and as a work-from-home alternative.
- 48 hour wait period for new guest arrivals after last guests departure for all new reservations. Kindly note; as a result we may have to accommodate you in a cabin other than the one you booked. Any such occurrance will not change the status of your reservation.
- Self check-in & check-out available. If you do need assistance, we kindly request you place your luggage outside your vehicle where we will pick it up and place it on your porch.
- Closing of our reception area, all invoicing & payment will be done electronically.
- Frequent deep-cleaning and disinfection, especially high-touch hot spots, appliances and frequent-use surfaces.
- We practice self isolation as much as possible and physical distancing with everyone, including our guests.
- Housekeeping during your stay will be limited to the provision of fresh linens/towels and garbage removal only, we will not enter your cabin during your stay.
- Extra provisions of hand soap and disinfectant cleaning materials in all our cabins. We kindly ask our guests to use both during their stay, especially when returning from places frequented by other people.
- We may request you to sign a waiver to release Logden Lodge from all liability in regard to possible COVID-19 contamination and/or infection.
- Free cancellations up to 48hrs before arrival on all reservations made prior to April 1st, no questions asked. Our reguar cancellation policy will apply on new reservations made after April 1st on the assumption that travellers have appraised themselves of the COVID-19 situation and related travel advisories and mandates.
- All ski resorts, backcountry skiing operators, golf clubs and provincial parks are closed.
- All bars and clubs are closed. Restaurants can cater for take-out and delivery services only.
- Reduced passenger and car ferry services, with priority access to residents and essential goods and workers.
- Testing is available in Nelson for people with specific symptons and risk factors. If you develop symptoms, call 8-1-1 for guidance.
We remain open as long as the situations allows us to do so safely and naturally in accordance with the latest advisories and regulations.
Our four private cabins set on 42 acres of forest grounds surrounded by crown land provide a safe and secluded get-away for a staycation, work-from-home alternative or simply a place to spend some quality time with family. All cabins are widely spaced apart with no common areas so you're guaranteed your private space away from anyone else.
Wherever you are, we wish you good health and look forward to welcome you to our Lodge soon!
Stay well & best wishes,
Annelies & Paul