Logden Lodge is a small new established mountain boutique lodge at the foot of the Selkirk Mountain Range in Central Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada. Tucked away on 42 acres of private unspoiled forest and its own creek Logden Lodge consists of a main building, 4 recently built rustic luxury cabins, a shop and a woodhouse.
The start of the built of the four rustic looking luxury cabins in September 2013 was the beginning of the development of the property as Logden Lodge. The handcrafted spacious cabins are all set in their own private and natural surroundings and carry their own unique and cozy home atmosphere. The main building was built 20 years ago as a residence.
This eco-friendly establishment is nestled in a completely natural and rustic environment, connecting to adjoining crown and Canada Nature Conservancy land.
Logden Lodge Services:
• Fully personalized service
• Special requests
• Housekeeping service. To make sure you will have all the privacy you are looking for just let us know when and if you would like us to visit your cabin
• Catered food in your cabin (to be ordered a week in advance)
• Small, private firepit by each cabin
• Propane barbeque on the porch of 2 of our cabins
• Gardens around the main building to enjoy freely and privately, including a common firepit area
• Free outdoor parking area for all guests arriving by vehicle
• Petfriendly (3 of our 4 cabins)
We gladly help you plan your time with us. Massage and Reflexology sessions in your cabin, guides who can take you to those spots in the area you could never find on your own, or if you like to fly over Ymir Peak, just let us know your interests and we will arrange it for you.
Logden Lodge provides telephone and wireless/cable internet in each cabin. As we are located in a relatively remote area, the bandwidth capacity of our local internet provider is limited. To not disturb your mountain escape there is no in-cabin TV.
The facilities in your cabin are prepared with care, but if we can make your stay better do let us know. Please don’t hesitate to ask for whatever you might need to increase your comfort.
All cabins feature custom built rustic wooden cabinetry & furniture, such as beds, bedroom closets, kitchen cabinets and dining tables.
• Spacious, covered, private veranda where you can enjoy the wildlife, the mountain views or the soothing sound of Elise creek
• Each cabin is designed to sleep up to 4 persons. Inquire for the possibility to sleep one extra person
• A cozy intimate size bedroom with Queen size bed downstairs and a bedroom in the loft with beds that vary from Queen size to 2 Twin XL sized beds that make the perfect King
• Spacious sitting area with adjoining separate dining area and fully equipped kitchen downstairs centering a wood burning stove
• Spacious one and a half bathroom with soaker bath
• Luxury linens, goose down duvets & feather down pillows
• Canadian made luxurious Plush & Pillow Top beds in each cabin
• Delicious fresh water directly from Elise creek (drinking water is filtered just to be on the safe side)
• Cabins are accessed by foot only and Lodge provided transport