Experience the area through the eyes of the locals
- All Blogs
- Rain or Shine ...
- Stay a while, Spring has its own charm
- Flower Power in the Snow!
- Discover the area, the Nordic way
- Why you'll want to explore the area on snowshoes
- Busy Summer Season!
- 6 Great Things To Do while visiting our Lodge
- The Loop
- Fall is perfect to hike & cycle the Selkirk Loop
- Ymir's own Tiny Lights Festival
- Experience Ymir's booming Mining Days
- Spring in Ymir
- Winter Bliss while waiting for fresh powder.
- How to Beat the Traffic to Whitewater Ski Resort
- The Kootenays makes you do incredible things.
- Two Years of Ymir, we loved every minute of it!
Rain or Shine … - BlogMy uncle used to say that there was no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.
Ymir's own Tiny Lights FestivalRain or shine, every June Ymir hosts THE festival of the summer. A stay at Logden Lodge is the perfect complement to this incredible experience.
Pet FriendlyThis will be an adventure your dog will never forget, and neither will you.
PressWe, of course, are very proud of the four cabins we designed and built together with an exellent local crew. But don't just take our word for it ....
Rated Gold!Our latest reward from Green Tourism Canada.